Are you currently working?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a new degree?
Will you need more time to join a degree?
Here you have the Solution!
MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) is a new paradigm of education for anyone, anywhere, anytime. It came up with numerous opportunities both for students as well as teachers.
- 1) MOOC creates the opportunity for sharing ideas & knowledge.
- 2) It improves cross cultural relationships which leads to collaboration between institution educators and learners locally and internationally. It means that it could be a good tool to practice networking.
- 3) You can find students from many countries in your course and also in the study group.
- 4) MOOC enhances active learning.
- 5) MOOC encourages flipping the classroom. Teacher-student contact time will be useful to share their opinions.
- 6) Knowledge sharing in Discussion Forum helps and shares ideas and knowledge between the teacher and the students.
- 7) “No exam fever”, you won’t have that pressure and you could be relaxed and enjoying your MOOC.
- 8) Peer evaluation provides the opportunity to learn via grading others.
- 9) MOOC provides the opportunity to learn from world class universities and from renowned instructors without being a student of the respective university while sitting in the any part of the world. You can find lot of universities providing that service and learning from professionals of that area.
- 10) MOOC opens up the facility to get free of cost “statement of accomplishment” signed by the instructor of the course.
Where can I find an MOOC?