If you want to work in an open-minded, multicultural company that uses the most modern technologies … this is your chance.
They need an awesome Android Engineer!
Our client is looking for a new member of his team in Antwerpen (Belgium). But it would be remote during the COVID.
(“Currently all our Team is on Work from home (…), so we remain fluid as the COVID-19 pandemic situation changes.”)
Our client has strong values and they are offering different services to their clients. If you want to work for a great multinational as an Android expert apply here.
- Advanced or native English
- Academic degree in computer science or similar (finished)
- Between 2-3 years’ experience in the IT sector (development)
- Development of a mobile SDK (Android)
- Experience in at least one of Java or Kotlin
- Able to work efficiently and independently in a geographically distributed team
- Experience with modern software engineering practices
- Interest in working on low level interfaces to the OS
- Interest in optimising code
Nice to have:
- Experience in background location-based app development.
- Experience in mobile SDK development.
- Experience with other mobile development environments (Android, React-Native, Xamarin, Cordova…)
What benefits will you get?
- Permanent contract
- Full time job
- Salary (33K – 43K gross per year)
- Meal vouchers & eco vouchers
- Group health insurance
- Monthly representation allowance (EUR 100/month)
- 50% discount on gym membership (up to EUR 150 yearly)
- Phone + monthly subscription (EUR 50)
- Complimentary fruit, nuts, snacks in the office
- 20 days paid vacation per year (plus 2 days for each year served to a max of 26)
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Belgium.
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.