Are you looking for an exciting new career in a prestigious European Agency on an amazing project? It might be your lucky day!
For our customer in Barcelona, we are urgently looking for a Data Centre Architect based in Barcelona.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Define, design and coordinate architecture projects and implementations.
- Integrate multiple architectures, layers and perspectives.
- Define and measure architecture indicators (maturity, implementation, etc.).
- Ensure interoperability; identify potential reuse; perform cost-benefit analyses; design service-oriented architecture.
- Coordinate the technical implementations.
- Perform business analysis and contribute to the functional, technical, security and testing specifications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English is a must.
- Availability to travel for short periods of time.
- At least 5 years experience experience in complex high available infrastructures (+500 users) at different layers (HW, Networking, Storage, Systems, Virtualization).
- In-depth technical knowledge of productive high availability infrastructures.
- Understanding of Data Centre infrastructure platform at different levels:
- Hardware management
- Storage solutions
- Virtualization platforms based on VMware.
- Data Centre replications
- Experience in Disaster Recovery plans.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills.
- Solid documentation skills.
- Knowledge of best practice framework for Service and Project Management (Prince2, PMP, ITIL).
What benefits will you get?
- Salary between 45.000-50.000 euros per year.
- Health Insurance.
- An UE Career.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- International working environment.
- Contribute to Europe’s future.
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Spain.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We are waiting for you!
Computer Engineer. Psychology Degree student. Experienced Information Technology Recruiter with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry