Our client is a big company based in Sweden. They are an international company.
They have offices in Spain, Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Poland, Sweden, Colombia and Uruguay.
The company covers all areas of civil engineering works. It also specializes in the conservation and maintenance of roads, railways and public buildings.
Our client is looking for a Civil Engineer and Port Roads Engineer for their Stockholm offices in the planning and project organization department, being in constant contact with the project staff of Spain.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Management of civil engineering projects
- Able to work on site in Sweden
- Finished degree
- Knowledge of the Swedish market
- Experience: worked between 5 and 10 years in an Engineering (managing projects)
- English C1-C2
- Swedish C1-C2
- Spanish will be a plus
What benefits will you get?
- Full time job
- Permanent contract
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9h to 14h and from 15h to 18h
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Sweden.
IT Recruiter at Aictina
Senior IT Recruiter with HR management knowledge and Digital marketing Skills