We are looking for Data Engineers with at least 2 years of work experience and passion for building state-of-the-art innovative computing infrastructures to join their team in their headquarters in Antwerp (Belgium).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or related field.
- Java and Python.
- Linux operating system.
- Docker containers.
- Distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, …) .
- NoSQL/SQL databases.
- Fluent in English.
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Integrate complex human behaviour models into a scalable production platform.
- Develop software components and data processing pipelines.
- Do performance and scalability engineering.
Nice to have:
- Scaling to terabyte-size datasets and managing pipelines to process them.
- Machine learning and data mining.
- Statistical modelling.
- Functional programming.
How do we want to reward you?
- Salary: From 33K€ to 56K€.
- Meal vouchers & eco vouchers
- Laptop, phone.
- Discount on gym membership.
- Complimentary fruit, nuts, snacks in the office.
- Group health insurance.
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it!
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Belgium.
Computer Engineer. Psychology Degree student. Experienced Information Technology Recruiter with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry