Have you ever thought about working in a multicultural office with Google values?
A well-known and established Tech Company with forward thinking, and immense growth potential is looking for a Data Engineer! Some of their clients are Airbnb, Volkswagen, and Uber and they´re currently looking for an engaged IT professional (temporarily remote) to join their multicultural team in Belgium for an opportunity to take your career to a higher level!
- Integrate complex human behaviour models into a scalable production platform.
- Develop software components and data processing pipelines.
- Perform scalability engineering.
- Experience programming in Java and Python.
- Know your way around the Linux operating system.
- Work experience with Docker containers.
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, …) and NoSQL/SQL databases.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience scaling to terabyte-sized datasets
- Affinity for machine learning and data mining
- Experience in statistical modeling
- Experience programming in Go
- Notions of functional programming
- Very competitive salary based on experience
- Meal vouchers & eco vouchers
- Health insurance + Gym membership
- 20 days paid vacation per year (plus 2 days for each year in the company)
- Laptop + Phone + monthly subscription
- Fruit, nuts, snacks in the office
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting