Are you looking for an exciting new career in an amazing and sunny city in Spain? It might be your lucky day!
For our client in Malaga (headquarters based in the City of London and the development hub in Malaga) we are urgently looking for a specialist DevOps/Developer Engineer (at least 3 years of experience).
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve continuous delivery pipelines.
- Coaching development teams to maintain their source code repositories, build and release processes across the whole development cycle.
- First escalation point for deployment-related problems.
- Member on how the deployment architecture is implemented in one of their products which includes moving to AWS as the default deployment platform for that product and Docker containers.
- Maintain environments e.g. create/destroy, turn on/off, allocate resources, backup/restore, instrumentalise with Graphana and New Relic, etc.
- Responsible for making efficient usage of hardware resources either on-premises and AWS.
- Meet regularly with other DevOps Engineers and follow directives given by the company DevOps Practices Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- English fluency is critical.
- Strong experience on build, package and release pipelines
- Experience dealing with infrastructure automation
- Experience on VMWare
- Experience writing scripts on Powershell.
- Experience with Windows stack (Visual Studio, Active Directory, IIS) or/and Linux
- Coding skills. C# is preferred.
What benefits will you get?
- An attractive salary package.
- You will work 7 hours/day.
- You will enjoy a health insurance for you and your family.
- A health insurance.
- Tickets restaurant 9euros/day.
- remote friendly enviroment
- beach, mountains, warm and happiest city in Spain, great lifestyle, low cost of living
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Spain.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
We are waiting for you!
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.