Our client, a renowned support services company, is looking for a Google Cloud Support Engineer to work directly integrated into a Google team in their offices in the sunny Barcelona (Spain).
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Provide the best technical support for G Cloud Platform services.
- Load balancing, firewall rules, routes, VPNs…
- Windows & Linux Servers, scripts, Kubernetes, configuration of servers…
How do we think you are?
- Advanced English speaker (C1 or C2 level).
- Experienced in Linux SysAdmin.
- Acknowledged in Networking.
- Familiar with:
- HTTP, TLS, SSL…
- Logs, stacks, public facing documentation…
Nice to have:
- Background in SQL.
- Experienced in LXC, Docker, Kubernetes…
- Familiar with OAuth and HTTP RPCs.
How do we want to reward you?
- A permanent contract in a stable position (G Cloud offices in 22@ – Barcelona)
- Education on Google systems and techs.
- The chance to gain experience abroad in one of the most multi-ethnical (and happiest) cities in Europe.
- Meal vouchers and meetings with the manager every month to chat about whatever topic.
- A dynamic and multicultural environment.
- A 30.150 €/year wage.
- Relocation package.
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it!
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Spain.
Computer Engineer. Psychology Degree student. Experienced Information Technology Recruiter with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry