Our client is a big multinational, in fact a technology company that offers a lot of solutions and services of consulting, implementation, development and maintenance of applications and infrastructure and outsourcing services.
The candidate will have to work next to the JRC LISO and will have to perform the following tasks:
- Launch tests from the vulnerability discovery platform in cooperation with the JRC ICT team
- Analyse, followup and report on identified issues
- Suggest improvement on the technical vulnerability management process
- He/she will have to perform his/her task following the standard on Information Systems Security adopted by the Commission, in particular the Standard on Technical Vulnerability Management.
Requirements and duties:
- ICT Security Manager with expertise in ICT Security Vulnerability Testing (level 0)
- The working languages will be English.
What benefits will you get?
- Permanent contract – full time role
- International environment
- Opportunities to grow up inside of the company
- Location: Lombardia (Italy – Como / Ispra)
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Italy.
IT Recruiter at Aictina
Senior IT Recruiter with HR management knowledge and Digital marketing Skills