Amazing Tech Company and leading player in Digital Transformation for organisations across EMEA.
Vision: Transforming technology to create value for our clients, partners and employees in a world where technology is developed for people.
Revenue of €761M.
Digital TV End-to-End Integration Engineer (STB & OTT)
As a Digital TV End-to-End Integration Engineer you are responsible for the integration of different components (from different vendors + also inhouse development) for the EOS set-top-box and HZGO application.
You work on Technical User stories and/or Product User Stories together with your feature team during release sprints of 6 weeks and microservice sprints of 2 weeks.
- Analytical mindset;
- Motivated person; Eager to learn; Communication & negotiation skills
- Agile Software Development methodologies: SCRUM, SAFe, LESS, Spotify;
- Pragmatic mindset;
- Effort Estimation + Risk analysis;
- Knowing and respecting project timelines / milestones;
- Perform E2E System Integration activities;
- Technical solution delivery to field trials + functional & deployment handover;
- Feel responsible + taking care to guide, explain, coach the team;
- Engineering expertise to contribute to E2E design;
- Investigate issues and coordinate resolution of issues and defects within technology and with external vendors;
- Where necessary, engage in hands-on support for project activities;
- Support Service transition and QA Team on investigation of P1 issues;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) – Mandatory*
- At least 2+ of experience and knowledge of CATV technologies, STB and DTV Middleware platforms and Video Delivery technologies;
- Strong technical knowledge and integration experience around TV-solutions (STB, CPE, DTV middleware platforms, CAS, DRM, OTT, Apple-Android TV, …);
- Kubernetes, Kibana, Elastic Search;
- Basic network / infra knowledge;
- Possibility of remote work
- Attractive salary depending on candidate experience
- Flexible retribution possibilities (Ticket restaurant, health insurance, etc.)
- Long term career plan, within a growing company and very good prospects of promotion
- Meaningful work in a very differentiated high technology sector
- Young and dynamic team
- High flexibility and adaptability work environment
- Headquarters in an internationally attractive city
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND YOUR RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1.) Do you have professional experience working on Digital TV solutions?
2.) Do you have professional experience with OTT, STB and IPTV?
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting