Our client is a big multinational and dynamic company that provides services to several companies belonging to the IT and social networking world.
They are based in the heart of Barcelona with more than 2000 employees from all over the world. On top of that, we offer an attractive and multicultural environment with a great team spirit.
– Fluent in English (minimum C1)
– European citizenship or work permit in Spain
– Windows system administration knowledge
– Basic understanding of web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc)
– Ability to research using internal knowledge bases
– Basic coding abilities in one of the following languages: Java or Python
– Understanding of DNS: Common record types, protocols used, recursive domain name
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of the OSI stack
– Understanding of SSO
– Familiarity with modern API technologies
– Knowledge of Linux system administration
– Obra y Servicio contract (Long term contract)
– Full time position (39 hours / week)
– Salary package: 26.540€ gross/year
– After 1 year in the project your salary will be reviewed based on you performance.
– From one month to two months of paid training
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Spain.
IT Recruiter at Aictina
Senior IT Recruiter with HR management knowledge and Digital marketing Skills