If you want to work in an open-minded, multicultural company that uses the most modern technologies … this is your chance.
Our client is looking for a new member of his team in Antwerpen (Belgium). But it would be remote during the COVID.
(“Currently all our Team is on Work from home (…), so we remain fluid as the COVID-19 pandemic situation changes.”)
Our client has strong values and they are offering different services to their clients.
What they are looking for? They need a Lead Mobile Engineer, in fact an iOS Lead Mobile Engineer.
- Advanced or native English
- Academic degree in computer science or similar (finished)
- Between 5 – 8 years’ experience in the IT sector (development)
- Experience as a team lead
- Experience as an iOS Developer
- Experience of native development on iOS
- Experience in development of location-aware apps
- Experience with mobile SDK development
- Experience with on-device data processing
- Experience with modern software engineering practices
Nice to have:
- APP Development
- Other languages
What benefits will you get?
- Permanent contract
- Full time job
- Salary (33K – 73K gross per year)
- Meal vouchers & eco vouchers
- Group health insurance
- Monthly representation allowance (EUR 100/month)
- 50% discount on gym membership (up to EUR 150 yearly)
- Phone + monthly subscription (EUR 50)
- Complimentary fruit, nuts, snacks in the office
- 20 days paid vacation per year (plus 2 days for each year served to a max of 26)
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Belgium.
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.