Have you ever thought about what it would be like to work with big companies, what would you think if I say Google, would you be interested in working with them? Keep reading because now it is possible!
This big opportunity will help you to discover and develop the great potential you have inside you by supporting them as a Technical Support Engineer for everything related to the Google Cloud Platform, every day will be a new challenge that will help you grow and develop as a professional at the same time!
The main responsibility of this position is to provide excellent technical support for Networking products (load balancing, firewall rules, routes, VPN…) and infrastructure products (Linux and Windows servers, scripts, etc.).
What do we expect you to be like?
– You have worked administering Linux systems
– You are familiar with networking standards
– You are fluent in English (C1 minimum)
– You are familiar with web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS…
– You have the ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
– European citizenship or work permit in Spain
What would be a plus for the position?
– You have SQL experience
– You are familiar with API technologies such as OAuth, RESTful APIs…
How will we reward you?
– 2 months paid training on Google products
– Awesome office (Ping pong, arcade machine, pool table and punching bag)
– Free fresh fruit and coffee every day
– High chances to grow professionally by becoming a Google Expert
– Working hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00. In addition, one weekend every two months you will have the possibility to do an on-call which will be paid extra.
– Salary: 30.040€ gross/year (25.000€ base salary + 3.000€ bonus + 1.540€
– restaurant ticket + private medical insurance valued at 500€)
– Salary reviewable after one year
– International and dynamic environment in our Barcelona office
– Relocation package for those relocating from another country to Barcelona
– Employee discount
– On your birthday you won’t have to work anymore, it will be for you to enjoy!
– Permanent contract directly with our client
NOTE: All candidates MUST HAVE EU citizenship or work permit in Spain.
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting