Our client is looking for a Manager for International Organizations to join their team in in Public sector in France. This is an International consultancy company and one of the largest IT services companies with presence around the globe. The company’s main asset is its people and their continuous development. This is a key position in a company in full development with a large growth potential
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Expand the business at your current clients and look actively for new commercial opportunities
- Build a strong and balanced client portfolio
- Analyse clients` needs, define the scope of the project and propose the right solution
- Must be able to develop opportunities from start to end (identification, proposal, execution…) and ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Collaborate with the client manager for your clients on a commercial and financial, technical, project management and delivery levels
- Select and recruit new staff, lead teams of consultants (local, at the client or abroad) with the support of project managers
- Work internally with all units to provide best solution to customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- You have preferably a Master’s degree in Engineering or in IT/computer sciences
- You have 7 -10 years of experience in IT consultancy on a management position
- Experience in project implementation and working on IT projects
- You must have experience with projects within the European Institutions (Commission, Parliament, Agencies) or International Organisations, and are willing to develop yourself further in this domain
- Fluent in English (French or German would be a big plus)
- Flexible to travel
- Good knowledge on Smart Borders and DaPS (Defense and Public Safety),
- Knowledge in borders control, immigration movement, home affairs, security, and intelligence centers, critical infrastructures, clearance from European countries etc.
- Security Clearance, Prince 2 or PMP certification is a plus
- Soft skills required: Good communication and social skills. Client-oriented. Team player. Ability to detect new business opportunities. People management.
What benefits will you get?
- Salary between 70-75K euros gross per year
- Company car
- Health Insurance
- Relocation package
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in France.
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting
Skills and experience: -Digital Marketing – Business plans and strategy – Project management –Product development and marketing – Vendor management and negotiation in hospitality, travel andrecruitment sectors