If you are reading this ad, you’re probably working in a Data Center or willing to work on it (good so far), the point is: are you ready to move to Strasbourg and join a passionate for software team on there? If you dare, you have the chance to join a position that will allow you to unlock you full potential as a Senior Network Engineer, facing new challenges every day, growing as a professional at the same time.
¿What kind of challenges will you face?
- Data Center networks: construction and maintaining of configurations with Cisco Technologies.
- Configuration and implementation of network monitoring and management systems
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilization
- Network hardware and software
- Network devices and services: configuration and installing (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Troubleshooting of network problems and its security
- Network documentation: develop/update/review and technical specifications
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems
¿Who do we think you are?
- Advanced English speaker (C1 or C2 level)
- Experienced implementing complex Network architectures
- Acknowledged on
-Cisco ACI or other SDN solutions
- Able to travel (short periods of time)
¿How do we want to reward you?
- A permanent contract in a stable position (Data Center for a European agency)
- Salary 40.000 -60.000 gross/year according to experience and candidate´s value
- Professional growth opportunity in one of the most prestigious Consulting company in the world in a project with European Public Agencies
- A dynamic and multicultural environment.
MANDATORY: EU nationality + 10 last years living and working in a European country
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it, and if not, I want to know more about you and your expectations maybe we can open another door…
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.