If you are reading this ad, you’re probably working in a Data Center or willing to work on it (good so far), the point is: are you ready to move to Strasbourg and join a passionate for software team on there? If you dare, you have the chance to join a position that will allow you to unlock you full potential as a Senior Network Engineer, facing new challenges every day, growing as a professional at the same time.
¿What kind of challenges will you face?
- Data Center networks: construction and maintaining of configurations with Cisco Technologies.
- Configuration and implementation of network monitoring and management systems
- Plan network capacity/estimate network utilization
- Network hardware and software
- Network devices and services: configuration and installing (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- Troubleshooting of network problems and its security
- Network documentation: develop/update/review and technical specifications
- Configure and implement network monitoring and management systems
¿Who do we think you are?
- Advanced English speaker (C1 or C2 level)
- Experienced implementing complex Network architectures
- Acknowledged on
-Cisco ACI or other SDN solutions
- Able to travel (short periods of time)
¿How do we want to reward you?
- A permanent contract in a stable position (Data Center for a European agency)
- Salary 40.000 -70.000 gross/year according to experience and candidate´s value
- Professional growth opportunity in one of the most prestigious Consulting company in the world in a project with European Public Agencies
- A dynamic and multicultural environment.
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it, and if not, I want to know more about you and your expectations maybe we can open another door…
Jesús Herrero – Recruitment Consultant
Last year Bachelor in Psychology student, becoming focused in HR and Organizations field.