Are you thinking of moving abroad and improving your professional career as a Project Manager?
Then we have a perfect option for you! We have an offer in Germany, Heidenheim (near Munich) as a Project Manager in a global technology company taking their products all around the world, with more than 20000 employees and with more than 150 years of history!
What they’re looking for:
They are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of national and international co-development projects of their company, being the link between the costumers and the development departments, communicating with them continually to coordinate the corresponding development steps.
How we think you are:
- Good level, written and spoken, of Germany and English.
- Excellent communications skills and experience dealing with costumers.
- See changes as an opportunity, accustomed to multidisciplinary teams.
- A confident and assertive person, unafraid to take responsibility.
- Used to work with agile processes and to a dynamic working environment.
What they offer:
- Possibility of a hybrid working model and a flexible work arrangements.
- Relocation expenses paid by the company.
- Social/health benefits: child care, company doctors to prevent health care, healthy diets or even discounts for gym and sports meetings.
- Working in a very inclusive company, with people from different backgrounds, experiences and locations. Fair work environment.
- Real opportunities to grow with mentoring, coaching and extensive programs for career development.
Please, note that in order to be considered for this vacancy, we can only consider candidates from the EU or that already have the VISA / Working permit to work legally in Spain.
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting
I’m loving IT