An aereospecial engineering company focused on developing orbital data services in Barcelona is searching for their next RF and Electronics Hardware Engineer!
Within its continuous growing process, this project is currently looking for a RF and Electronics Hardware Engineer to work in the organization of the department while improving and deploying new RF satellite signal receivers, demodulation circuits and digital processing chains.
- Attractive salary depending on candidate experience
- Flexible retribution possibilities (Ticket restaurant, health insurance, transport etc.)
- Long term career plan, within a growing company and very good prospects of promotion.
- Meaningful work in a very differentiated high technology sector
- Young and dynamic team.
- High flexibility and adaptability work environment with remote working possibilities.
- Headquarters in an internationally attractive city, located at the innovation 22@ district, 10 minutes away from the beach.
Located in Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain), the main tasks of the candidate include:
- Review of all RF and electronics simulations of current implementations and design for their improvement.
- Review of all electronic boards and designs, with strong focus on standardization and industrialized implementations.
- Carrying out a market search and cataloging of COTS components which may be used into current and future implementations of RF receivers.
- Analyzing and reporting the feasibility of RF receiver combinations for further capacity into additional new frequencies/bandwidths.
We are looking for a candidate which:
- Is an Electronics/telecommunications Engineer with strong focus on satellite and ground segment technology.
- Has excellent understanding of Radiofrequency, Analog and Digital electronics for superheterodyne architectures.
- Has experience or notions of PCB design, for both high-speed analog and digital electronics.
- Has experience or notions with programming of microcontrollers.
- Has demonstrable experience dealing with procurement and project management, dealing with providers, specifications, and comparisons.
- Is fluent in spoken and written English.
- Capable of organizing FMEA, MTTR, AFR, and/or MTBF analyses regarding all hardware and electronics and/or laying out the strategies to determine them.
- Fluid interdepartmental communications to ensure a correct functioning of the electronics systems on production
Nice to Haves:
- Very well handling of low-level layer protocols (i2C, SPI and or USB).
- Has experience with high speed electronics programming (VHDL, Verilog)
- Fluent in Catalan and/or Spanish and additional languages.
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting