Would you like to take you professional career to the next level? Apply now for an opportunity to join a top level multinational giant.
Our client is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to become member of their community and join an Agile team. You will the key to creating fully automated test environments, work with developers to ensure sufficient test coverage for various features via automation at different levels, including designing and implementing QA automation strategies for API and UI testing, ensuring that automated test activities are conducted in preference to manual testing. You are also will be designing and executing performance test plan and mapping test scenarios with user stories and ensuring that the test are great.
The ideal candidate will have:
At least 5 years of experience with automation testing:
- Backend automation testing (Rest API testing): language (Java) Automation tools
- Mobile Automation testing: Appium, Android, iOS
- BDD Cucumber, Gherkin
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Test Case definition tools: Jira + Xray
- Interest in Agile methodologies Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English level
- DevOps experience will be a huge plus: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Cloud (AWS)
What benefits will you get?
- Full-time permanent contract, hybrid work model (60% home office) from Spain
- Relocation Package (generous)
- Professional growth in one of the most prestigious companies in the world
- International work environment focused on people and teamwork
- Several social benefits: Flexible schedule, 25 workings days of holidays (wow), ticket restaurant, gym discounts and much more
- Specialized training and career perspectives
- Company events that you will like
Apply now! We will get in touch once we receive your application.
- we will consider only EU candidates or with work permit in Spain. No visa sponsorship offered
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
Specialized in IT international recruitment.