Senior Security Engineer Job:
This an opportunity to create MASSIVE impact in our world. A Global Digital Platform startup is seeking for Senior Security Engineer to join their highly disruptive and multicultural developer team in Antwerp, Belgium.
You will have an enormous influence in the approach of security, which will be a crucial aspect of a NEW GLOBAL MOVEMENT project.
- Work closely with the engineering, SRE and infrastructure teams to build a highly secure service, by mentoring the engineers, providing education, supporting implementations, issue resolution and defining security standards.
- Establish security controls
- Detect, identify, and track attacks against systems
- Drive vulnerability assessments (e.g. penetration testing)
- Participate in risk management activities and aid in internal audits
- 40.000 – 74.000€ Gross per year + 50% Gross Salary yearly bonus
- Agile team, flat structure and flexibility
- Exponential growth opportunities
- Multicultural IT experts from all over the world
- Fruit, nuts, snacks in the office
- Fluent English
- Bachelor´s or Mater´s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the software development industry as a security engineer
- Work experience with cloud environments, including hands-on experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge of principles from the ISO27001 standard
- You know the AWS stack, its security tools, its weaknesses, …
- Knowledge of Linux, shell scripting, automation, and Cryptography
- Understanding of modern web and mobile technologies (e.g. React (Native), OAuth, OpenID, GraphQL, …), back-end architectures (e.g. Reactive programming, micro services, …) and cloud infrastructure, (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, ) and the security challenges.
—> Apply NOW for an opportunity to change your life through your work!
KEYWORDS: Cybersecurity, IT Security, Information Technology security
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting