Our client is an amazing multinational looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Java).
The location will be Antwerp (Belgium).
If you want to work for an amazing company with career plan and a good environment… don’t hesitate to contact me.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Academic degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of working experience.
- You are a strong coder with extensive hands-on development experience in Java.
- Experience with microservice architectures.
- Deep knowledge about the Java ecosystem, know which packages to use for which tasks, and which modules/libraries are accepted industry standards.
- Extensive knowledge about the Java tooling with respect to building, correctness testing, checking code quality, and code coverage of the tests.
- Experience in refactoring code to improve code structure.
- Experience with profiling code to find bottlenecks and propose performance improvements.
- Knowledge of version control through git is essential.
- Linux operating system.
- You are fluent in English. (able to work 100% in English)
What benefits will you get?
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Monthly Representation allowance
- 20 days paid vacation per year
- Discount for Gym
- Complimentary fruit, nuts, snacks in the office
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Belgium.
IT Recruiter at Aictina
Senior IT Recruiter with HR management knowledge and Digital marketing Skills