Take your career to the next level working for one of Germany´s top multinationals in the automotive sector!
As Technical SEO you are responsible for leading the implementation and execution of effective SEO strategies. The role will conduct SEO performance monitoring and recommend KPIs.
• 100% English speaking
- Knowledge of major SEO Analytics and Reporting platforms
- Advanced MS Office
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative and self-motivation
- Be an excellent team player
- Willingness to work in virtual teams and willingness to travel
- Ability to explain policies, process, procedures and technical information clearly and accurately, verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical workforce
- High level of English (German and/or Spanish desirable)
• Ensuring that all websites and internet properties have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the target audience
• Performing periodic SEO technical audits on the websites, making short and long term SEO strategy recommendations in strong collaboration with Marketing Communication.
• Monitoring SEO trends, best practices and techniques to ensure cutting edge strategy, top website rankings and identification of new opportunities especially in regards to technical areas
• Handling Domain Management (Registration, Transfer, Lapse etc.) as Business Owner for Tires which includes regular Inventories, Budget Controlling, Alignment with Corporate Functions
• Providing ongoing training to company SEO team members on best practices and content
optimization, and assisting with their keyword research and reporting needs
• Support keyword research and continually analyzing results to optimize website content,
as well as reporting progress and results
- 45.000€ Gross per year
- Home working 2 times/week
- Generous yearly bonus
- Restaurant tickets
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting