The European Commission is looking for a Software Developer to join one of Europe´s most prestigious institutions in Italy. It´s a valuable opportunity to work with the world´s highest achieving professionals in a spectacular location, known for its astonishing beauty!
- Master´s degree + Minimum 3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications
● Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages such as PHP, Python, C++ or C#. Objective C could be an advantage.
● In depth knowledge of Relational DBMS (preferably PostgreSQL and sqlite) and SQL language
● Good knowledge of data process analysis
● Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
● Good knowledge of software development tools and versioning systems (e.g git)
● Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
● Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
Optional specific expertise
● Good in-depth knowledge of web backend framework:
– Laravel (Php)
– Flask (Python)
● Good in-depth knowledge of web frontend components and frameworks:
– Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJs
- Personalized career plan
- Work at one of the world´s most prestigious institutions
- Paid transportation to and from work site
- Enjoy outdoor activities next to Swiss and Italian Alps
- Incredibly beautiful and peaceful living environment
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting