The opportunity of your life
Our client is looking for a new member of his team in Antwerpen (Belgium). But it would be remote during the COVID.
(“Currently all our Team is on Work from home (…), so we remain fluid as the COVID-19 pandemic situation changes.”)
Our client has strong values and they are offering different services to their clients. If you want to work for a great multinational as a Senior Data Engineer apply here.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Data Engineer
- EU citizen or work permit in Belgium
- Able to work on site in Belgium (remote friendly)
- Experience programming in Java and Python.
- Practical understanding of software engineering best practices.
- Know your way around the Linux operating system.
- Work experience with Docker containers.
- Work experience on distributed computation frameworks (Kafka, Spark, …) and NoSQL/SQL databases.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
You well be doing:
- Integrate complex human behaviour models into a scalable production platform.
- Develop software components and data processing pipelines.
- Do performance and scalability engineering.
What benefits will you get?
- Full time job
- Permanent contract (not freelance)
- Fix salary + bonus
- Agile team, flat structure and flexibility
- Exponential growth opportunities
- Multicultural IT experts from all over the world
- Fruit, nuts, snacks in the office
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Belgium
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
Specialized in IT international recruitment.