Our client, a solid European company in the field of air traffic, is looking for a Sr Java Developer to work directly integrated into a team in their offices in Brussels.
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process of their software (design, development, maintenance and testing of high quality software)
- You’ll have meetings with the Project Manager reporting your progress and risks.
How do we think you are?
- An excellent team player
- Advanced English (C1)
- More than 4 years of experience in Java Backend (Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, EAI, JMS, JSF, Web Services)
- Good knowledge of OO Design, Object Oriented programming and UML notation
- Familiar with: Weblogic, Tomcat….
– Knowledged in SQL
– French or Dutch is a plus
– Knowledged in Agile methodologies
How do they want to reward you?
- A permanent contract in a stable position
- Many benefits like medical insurance, car, mobile, meal vouchers, etc.
- The chance to gain an international experience in the field of air traffic management
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with a European nationality or with a work permit in Spain.
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it, apply here!
IT Recruiter at Aictina
Senior IT Recruiter with HR management knowledge and Digital marketing Skills