Working for Google in a young and international environment? Yes, it is possible!
If you dare, you have the chance to join a position that will allow you to unlock you full potential as a G Cloud Support Engineer, facing new challenges every day, growing as a professional at the same time.
What kind of challenges will you face?
- Provide the best technical support for G Cloud Platform services
- Load balancing, firewall rules, routes, VPNs…
- Windows & Linux Servers, scripts, Kubernetes, configuration of servers…
How do we think you are?
- Advanced English speaker (C1 or C2 level)
- Experienced in Linux SysAdmin
- Acknowledged in Networking
- Familiar with:
– HTTP, TLS, SSL…
– Logs, stacks, public facing documentation…
– Background in SQL
– Experienced in LXC, Docker, Kubernetes…
– Familiar with OAuth and HTTP RPCs
How do we want to reward you?
- A permanent contract in a stable position (G Cloud offices in 22@ – Barcelona)
- Education on Google systems and techs
- The chance to work with TOP companies code
- Meal vouchers and meetings with the manager every month to chat about whatever topic
- A dynamic and multicultural environment
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it, and if not, I want to know more about you and your expectations maybe we can open another door…
Mail me to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesús Herrero – Recruitment Consultant
Psychologyst (Nº: 26654, Spain) specialized in organizations and HR.
As IT Recruiter I’m helping our customers to find the best talent while providing an outstanding candidate experience. I’m also periodically speaking about Organizational Psychology at Ràdio Cornellà. My motto: Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it!