For our client, a software development company for global insurance companies, we are looking for a Team Lead.
The role requires solid experience in .Net y Net. Core, c# and SQL data base as well as experience managing a team, working on agile metrologies (Scrum) and cloud (aws)
As Team lead your time would be split between 50% development and 50% leading. Your primary role will be focused on the development of new features. This would include liaising with stakeholders to understand and breakdown analysis on Product Backlog Items. You would create manageable units of work to be distributed to other team members, accurately describe, and present these tasks to the team and finally manage the work carried out to completion.
- Supports the Manager and perform management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- Responsible of the follow-up of the development processes and best practices in the team.
- Manages team resources to meet the established deadlines.
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- When dealing with customer issues, able to organise and lead sessions with other areas of business (business support, technical support, architecture).
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
- Creates specific training plans, where applicable, for support team individuals in achieving their objectives, ensuring we follow through with any activity assigned.
- Verifies technical design and highlight potential changes and any known regression impact.
- Reviews prototypes and gathered requirements and provide feedback.
- Any other duties commensurate to the grade of the role.
What will you have:
- A salary range that goes between 48K and 60K euros gross per year+ bonus
- 35hrs / week and office in the centre of Malaga / remote.
- Additional benefits to the salary offered: health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, certifications and training
- Amazon for each certification obtained) and Spanish/English classes during working hours.
- For people who work in the office: luncheon vouchers, bicycle parking, fruit and snacks, beers (or soft drinks) on Fridays, which we finish half an hour before.
- Multicultural team: only in Malaga we have people of more than 10 different nationalities!
- Professional development and annual evaluation – each year you will have a review of your performance and objectives
Senior IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting
I love IT