Hi, I am looking for a brilliant Team Leader for an international projects in Brussels.
What kind of challenges will you face? You will have to:
- To manage the deliveries of the development team or SCRUM team, planning and allocation of team resources
- To manage the delivery of the software systems up to quality standards with related documentation (System Test report, Transfer, Release notes, System Operations Procedures etc.)
- To prepare and participate to the training for Level 2 support
- To have meetings with Solution Architect making sure architecture decisions are applied within the development and report to the Project Manager or Release Manager
How do we think you are?
•Any EU nationality
• degree in Computer Science or similar
• Advanced English (C1)
• more than 7 years of experience in IT sector
• You have a good knowledge of Agile and SCRUM methodologies, and you managed teams (at least 10 persons)
• Familiar with: Java (J2EE) both front-end and back-end.
• You have experience working with document storage systems like Documentum and SharePoint
– French is a plus
– PRINCE2 or similar certification
How do we want to reward you?
• A permanent contract in a stable position
• The chance to gain an international experience in the field of air traffic management
• A dynamic and multicultural environment
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply here ➡
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.