Have you ever dreamed to work for Google? Now, it is possible!
This great opportunity will help you to unlock your full potential supporting them as a Technical Support Engineer for Google’s Cloud Platform products. You wil be able to deal with new challenges every day and grow as a professional at the same time!
The main responsibility in this role is to provide outstanding technical support to Networking products (load balancing, firewall
rules, routes, VPN’s..) and Infrastructure products ( Linux and Windows Servers, scripts etc)
- Fluent English
- European citizenship or work permit in Spain.
- FP or Bachelor Degree
- Understanding of networking standards
- Knowledge and experience with Linux system administration
- Familiar with web protocols (HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc)
- Understanding of DNS: Common record types, protocols used, recursive domain name
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- self discipline
Nice to have:
– Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs)
What benefits will you get?
- Long term contract with them directly
- Two months of paid training in Google’s products
- Working schedule: – Full time (39 hours/week) – Monday-Friday 9-18 and one weekend every two months (additionaly paid)
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- High possibilities to grow inside the company becoming a Google expert
- Relocation package for people moving from another country or out of Barcelona
- Employees discounts
NOTE: MUST HAVE European citizenship or work permit in Spain.
IT Recruiter at Aictina Consulting