We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer/Jr Programmer to join our client in Barcelona (partner with Google)
The main responsibility in this role is to provide outstanding technical support as well code fixing and/or rewriting. You should be able to perform troubleshooting of systems or applications involving multiple technologies or protocols.
- Fluent English
- European citizenship or work permit in Spain.
- FP or Bachelor Degree
- Experience in troubleshooting utilities,
- Understanding of Web technologies and protocols such as HTTP(S), TLS, cookies, SSO, DNS, HTML and networking standards
- Basic coding ability in any languague, ideally Java and/or Python
- Understanding of DNS: Common record types, protocols used, recursive domain name
- self discipline
Nice to have:
– Knowledge of the OSI stack
– Understanding of SSO including the ability to identify Service Provider and Identity
– Familiarity with modern API technologies (OAuth, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
– Knowledge of Linux system administration
What benefits will you get?
- Obra y servicio contract (long term)
- Working schedule: – Full time (39 hours/week) – Monday-Friday 11:00-20:00
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Relocation package for people moving from another country or out of Barcelona
- Employees discounts
NOTE: MUST HAVE European citizenship or work permit in Spain.
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
Specialized in IT international recruitment.