By using our Website you accept storing cookies on your device, and therefore accept this Cookies Policy.
If you have any doubt or query with respect to our Cookies Policy, send us an email to GDPR@aictina.eu
2.DEFINITION OF COOKIES
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites functionality.
3.TYPE OF COOKIES USED
- Session cookies are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that remain stored on the user’s device even after you close the browser.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s device by a web that is not managed by the web where you browse, but by another entity.
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
Analytical cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allows us to evaluate the behavior of users of our Website, and thus help us improve our services, performance and user experience.
Customization cookies: those that allow users to access the service with some general features predefined in the terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access to the service, the design of the content selected, geolocation of the terminal or place from which you access the service, amongst others.
Advertising cookies: Are those that manage as effectively as possible the display of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring the advertisement content to the content of the requested services or use carried out on the website.
Cookies are used exclusively for the purposes stated in this Cookies Policy.
While cookies are not required for browsing the Website, if you use them you will enjoy a better experience. You can change the settings of your browser to erase or block, but if you do it is possible that some services or functionality may not work properly.
Select the browser on which you want more information on how to disable cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=es_ES
5.IDENTIFICATION OF THE COOKIES