Our client is one of the “Great Places to Work” where you can build your career creating a positive impact on business, making the world better, safer and stronger. Located in beautiful Malaga, Spain
The ideal candidate will have solid architecture experience, across both application and infrastructure, with demonstrated experience in migrating complex solutions to AWS. The Cloud Solutions Architect will assess existing platforms, design future state, and execute the migration of applications and services to AWS cloud services
How do we think you are:
10+ years of architecture and IT operations experience
- 5+ years of database management and SW development
- Experience architecting cloud infrastructure on AWS
- AWS Certified
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure components (network, storage, Linux, Windows),
- Security knowledge and application development (e.g., Microsoft .NET Framework/Core, C#, Java and SQL Server experience preferred)
- Experience implementing AWS Serverless and APIs (Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, EventBridge, and Elastic Beanstalk)
- Experience with AWS SQL and NoSQL database services
- Experience with container Kubernetes is a plus.
What can you expect from the role:
- Join a growing, award-winning, highly sociable company.
- Competitive salary, meal vouchers, health insurance
- Join a talented delivery focused team
- Live and work in Malaga, with opportunities to work from our office in London from time to time (remote during Covid19)
Work permit in Spain or EU citizenship is necessarily to be considered for the role
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.