Our client is one of the top service insurers in Germany. In the area of insurance and finance, we offer everything that private and corporate customers need. Our range of professional opportunities is correspondingly diverse.
The ideal candidate will have:
A Java developer with relevant experience:
- Degree in (business) informatics or a comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in IT, ideally in both frontend development and backend development.
- Knowledge of relevant programming languages (Java, Typescript), REST, Kafka, Junit, Tools (Git, Jira, Jenkins), programming concepts and experience in microservice architectures.
- Understanding of frontend applications / platforms and mastery of the realization of backend services.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Java
- Basic German level
- Able to relocate (the job will be based on site in Germany)
- Advanced English level
What benefits will you get?
- Flexible working hours
- Full time job
- Permanent contract
- Further development of personal and professional skills
- Good work-life balance
- Conversion from salary to vacation
- German courses
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality or with a work permit in Germany
IT Recruiter at Aictina
Senior IT Recruiter with HR management knowledge and Digital marketing Skills