If your dream is to work for a company that not only cares about the technical side of their employees but also about its cultural fit, this is your chance!
Our client is looking for a medior Software Engineer experienced in Machine Learning (implemented and deployed machine learning and/or data pipelines, production environment) to work in their offices in Antwerp (Belgium).
You will be the bridge between data scientists and data engineers.
(NOTE: REMOTE WORKING is offered during this COVID-19 situation)
What are your requirements?
- Fluent in English
- Senior (at least 5 years of experience)
- Master degree in computer science or a related field
- You know:
- signal processing and software development
- optimize and deploy training and inference pipelines for predictions of low events/concepts and human behaviour
- Machine learning concepts (clustering, cress-validation…)
- Big Data tools (Spark)
Nice to have
- Kafka experience
- Knowledge of sensor data from mobile devices or wearables
- Data engineering / mobile development
What benefits will you get?
- International and multicultural Talented team
- Meal vouchers and health insurance
- Monthly Representation allowance
- 20 days paid vacation per year
- Laptop + phone
- Discount for Gym
- Complimentary fruit, nuts, snacks and a ping-pong table in the office.
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with a European nationality or with a work permit in Belgium.
Could this position be a great chance for you? Let me know about it, apply here!
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
IT recruiting expert specialized in IT international recruitment.