Our client is a big multinational which is growing up. They are a big family of more than 100.000 of employees. They have headquarters in Europe, Asia, USA and others.
They are looking for the best talent. And nowadays they have an offer in Strasbourg (France) and it’s related with the EU institutions.
If you are reading this offer is because you are an amazing Middleware Engineer and you like to to assist in the design and implementation process of several applications in collaboration with the infrastructure engineering team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English (like C1 level)
- Able to work on site in Strasbourg
- European nationality
- Degree in computer science or similar (must be finished)
- 3 years’ experience at least
- Experience as a Middleware (Windows and/or Linux) carring out test plans, researching new features, and developing automated tests
- Experience with the development and implementation of processes (data back-up, patching and security).
- Experience with products like Ansible, Jenkins and Python programming.
- Great knowledge of scripting (Powershell and Bash, also Python).
- Knowledge and experience with VMware.
*Experience with container technologies and cloud platforms (google, aws or azure) is an asset
What benefits will you get?
- Permanent contract
- Career plan and pension plan 🙂
- Working for EU institutions
- Salary: between 40K and 57K gross per year (depending on the experience)
- relockation package if you are from another country
NOTE: We can ONLY accept candidates with European nationality.
Talent Manager at aICTina Consulting and Tech Muse
Specialized in IT international recruitment.